Sunday, April 29, 2012
Youth Group
Tonight was a lot of fun. We went out to Broadway Junction and were passing out tracts, praying for people, and singing in the station. A lot of us were so excited to be there and some of us didn't really want to go and after a while we could feel the pressure lift. It was awesome. The expressions on peoples faces were so fun to watch. The one time I guess there was a lady who didn't like what was happening and I guess she gave us the finger. I didn't actually see it but others did. So while we were singing, even without thinking about it, we sang louder when that happened. It actually happened more than once. Everyone was nervous when we were going. But after a while we calmed down and sang our hearts out praising God. It was so much fun. I haven't sang that many songs in a row at one time for a very long time. For those back home, it was so much fun, it was getting very close to being as much fun as singing on tour. I don't no how many of you know how much I love to sing, but I think some people up here found that out tonight. There were some amazing stories that happened tonight, but I do not feel like writing them out. All in all it was a great night and we had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment