Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yesterday was a good day for me.  I didn't have to leave the house until about six o'clock and got home around three thirty.  Today was a little different I left the house around six and didn't get home till about six forty-five.  Last night was one of the guys last night here so we had a party here with youth guys to see him off.  Had a good supper of rice and chicken and then just hung out for a while.  None of us got to bed before eleven o'clock.  So it was a late night for everyone but was a good time hanging out and sad to see him leave but thats the way that life is.  We get to make new friends and then we get to see them move on in life.  Anyway, I just want to say a big thanks to everyone who is praying and ask that you continue to pray. The days are getting a little easier, but are still hard.  Once I start to think about home the days and evenings are hard but with the grace of God I can get through the hard times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment