Thursday, April 26, 2012
BAD DAY
Today was one of those days that was not so good. The day just started out bad and then it wasn't too bad for a while. Just to say the least when you want to leave at four and you wake up at six its not that much fun. most of the stores then today weren't that bad. Towards the end of the day I was doing a store that I should have gotten to in about fifteen minutes. It actually took a little over an hour to get there. Stupid construction. They had exits closed and a lot of traffic on top of that yet, just doesn't turn out that good. Even worse when the GPS you are using doesn't have some of the roads on. Just to say the least that i did a little exploring today. I did eventually get there and then it took over an hour to get home. So my day didn't go like i expected it to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment