Saturday, August 10, 2013

Reflections

Wow, so much has happened in the last year. I can hardly believe that this time is already here.  In just a couple of weeks it will be time to move back to PA.  I have yet to figure out which to call home, Lancaster or NY.  When I first moved up here I thought that this time was a long way off and when it would be here I would be ready to leave.  I was wrong on both of those.  When I think of leaving here it seems like I am leaving home again.  I am excited to move back but also not really looking forward to leaving NY.  Many people knew me as a total country boy and not even close to having any kind of city life in me.  That has changed quite a bit, i still have my country roots but the other part is coming out as well.  I think that God knew exactly what I needed when he sent me up here.  When I came, I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I have.  My time up here was well spent and I would never give up the experience that I have had.  Some days the work was a little over whelming, but the opportunities that I have had to meet know people and make knew friends is all worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment