Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 2011

Great times in the house this week.  Monday and Tuesday were both short days.  Now on Wednesday we had a really short day at the warehouse, only from about 7:30 to 12:30.  Spent the afternoon playing some basketball and playing guitar.  This evening we have some visitors and listening to christmas music.  Yes we are actually doing that this time year.  And had a surprise birthday cake at lunch time today thanks to Esther King.  It was special to have a birthday cake a couple of days in advance.  Either way I am having a good time here in NY and the coming into winter and I am not sure about the snow in the city but I am looking forward to the winter.  Can't wait to go snowboarding again.  It is also football season again so its time to toughen up for some injuries in the next couple of weeks.  I have already had some and I only played two weeks now.  The first time it was my thumb jambed bad enough I could not use it for a couple of days.  Then I didn't play for a couple of weeks because of my injury and some visitors.  Then this last Saturday I got an ankle injury and a knee to the side of the head.  So its just been just me playing some football.  But this is my life in October so far and we will see what the rest of the month will hold.

1 comment:

  1. 1...2...3...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah happy birthiversary;) Don't have 2 much fun

    ReplyDelete